Skyira :: Social Media Marketing Wisconsin
I’m willing to bet you spend some form of your personal time interacting with your family, friends and colleagues on Facebook. This is a pretty reasonable assumption considering the daily user average in the United States alone has been reported to be more than 125 million on just Facebook. This is roughly forty percent of the population of the United States. Think about that for a minute.
As a business owner, you’ve probably heard that social media is an important tool to help in increasing your brand awareness among potential customers. You might even have put up your business presence on a Facebook page or a Twitter account.
The typical business doesn’t go any further than this when it comes to their social media marketing. We tend to find that a big reason for this is because those companies lack a general understanding of what all goes into social media marketing or even why it’s a critical for their business in today’s world.
Most of our clients had a gut feeling that they really needed to be doing something when it came to social media, but they just didn’t have any idea how or where to begin. Those clients even expressed dread or overwhelming feelings when the topic came up.
All to often we hear our clients mention that they have a page on Facebook that get’s little to no traffic or that they have Twitter, but use it to only announce specials and sales. Another typical comment we hear tells the tale of the client having a nice website, and thinking that’s all they need to be in good shape online.
Wisconsin Social Media Marketing Company
It’s when we dig a little deeper on the subject that we see our clients get even more uncomfortable about social media marketing. Try answering the following questions, and if they make you a little bit uncomfortable about your own social media strategy, then we want you to know we can help you! First though, when considering your strategies for social media marketing, ask yourself the following:
- How has your search engine optimization efforts affected and supported your social media efforts?
- How has your brands awareness among your customers and potential customers been improved by your social media marketing strategies?
- When faced with both positive and negative feedback online, how are you and your company most likely to respond?
- How is your competition using social media in their marketing efforts?
- Do you have any plans at all for helping to grow your online community?
- How would you rate your skills when faced with creating and ranking a channel on YouTube that represents your brand and company?
- How many social media platforms or sites is your company currently using, how actively do they get used, and how does your company interact between them?
- How many of your customers have found your business as a direct result of interacting with your brand on social media?
- Do you know how to create and deliver engaging content to your social media community?
- How often are your providing regular updates and news about your brand and your company?
- Do you offer any value to your customers who use social media to interact with your company?
- What type of personality and voice have you chosen for your brand, and in what ways do you go about getting this across to your customers and potential customers?
When we first start discussing your social media marketing needs, it’s our goal to help you understand and answer those questions. You’ll gain clarity, as well as peace of mind, as we begin to moving forward with your social media strategy, which will go a long way to provide a consistent, confident and engaging message to your clients and customers as they go about interacting with your brand and company.
We are here to help you create trust and value for your customers, that they will come to identify with when doing business with you. We take care of the planning, implementing and execution of these new strategies so that you can get back to doing what you do best, working on your business, growing your business, and serving your customer and client base.
Digital Marketing – Are you ready to take your business to the next level? We are! Contact us today. Start utilizing the power of social media marketing and stop losing customers to your competition, and fill out the discovery form as soon as possible.